The Sun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sun
The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sun

everything under the sun

You are not connected. Please login or register

24 yr jamaican Tyrone Wilson, copped the Prime Minister Youth Award in Excellence for Entrepreneurship

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Managing director of electronic magazine company eZines, Tyrone Wilson, copped the Prime Minister Youth Award in Excellence for Entrepreneurship last week.

The 24 year-old Wilson took time out last week to speak with Sunday Finance about eZine, which boasts revenue of $4 million, and the local business climate

24 yr jamaican Tyrone Wilson, copped the Prime Minister Youth Award in Excellence for Entrepreneurship  T-wils10

Sunday Finance: What are your thoughts on winning the Prime Minister Youth Award in Excellence?

Wilson: The Prime Minister's Youth Award is the highest honour bestowed on Jamaicans between 15 and 24 years of age. This is a major achievement for Team eZines. Receiving this award is a sign of confidence from the country that we're on the right track. It is also an avenue for me to inspire aspiring entrepreneurs, and avenue for me to show them that it is possible. This award is also a motivation for me to continue aggressively into growing the company.

https://join.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum