The Sun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sun
The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sun

everything under the sun

You are not connected. Please login or register

Indigo Boutique goes 'Loco' for Local Designers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

"It was always my intention to include local designers," says Carmela Richards, owner of Indigo Boutique. "I feel that we have some really talented people in Jamaica, they just don't have the opportunity to showcase their designs." Since last December, Azan has added three designers to the racks of the Indigo Boutique at the Barbican Centre, notably Drenna Luna, Neahlis and Designs by Michsheller.

Indigo Boutique goes 'Loco' for Local Designers Dsc_0010

The response over the holiday season was positive, with customers heaping praises on the quality of the designs and fabrics.
Indigo Boutique goes 'Loco' for Local Designers Dsc_0011
Michelle Nuñez is the creative mind behind Designs by Michshell. Having worked for several years in the textile industry, she developed a love for fabrics - their textures, styles, and colours. She shares, "I've always had ideas on how I would use the fabric in fashion, and was always so inspired by new colours on the runways each season. There are really no limits to what fabric can do.

Indigo Boutique goes 'Loco' for Local Designers Dsc_0110
Because I do know quality fabrics, I'm not afraid to use it in different styles." She continues, "My line features casual everyday wear and casually elegant items, which I would consider to be semi-formal."

Indigo Boutique goes 'Loco' for Local Designers Dsc_0014

Indigo Boutique goes 'Loco' for Local Designers Dsc_0111
Indigo Boutique goes 'Loco' for Local Designers Dsc_0012

https://join.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum